Top

FIFA20 Font

FIFA 20 is a football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts as part of the FIFA series. It is the 27th installment in the FIFA series, and was released on 27 September 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. A Stadia version is due in 2020. WHAT FONT WAS USED IN POSTER? “ITC Bauhaus Pro” is the font used in FIFA20 poster. ITC Bauhaus was designed by Edward Benguiat, Victor… Continue readingFIFA20 Font

FIFA 20 is a football…

Read More

Pretty Sweet Font

Pretty Sweet is a 2012 sports documentary about skateboarders performing stunts in a variety of settings. WHAT FONT WAS USED IN POSTER? The font used for the title of the documentary is Pleasantly Plump designed by James Fordyce.

Pretty Sweet is a 2012…

Read More

UEFA Champions League Font

The UEFA Champions League (abbreviated as UCL) is an annual club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) and contested by top-division European clubs, deciding the competition winners through a group and knockout format. It is one of the most prestigious football tournaments in the world and the most prestigious club competition in European football, played by the national league champions (and, for some nations, one or more runners-up) of their… Continue readingUEFA Champions League Font

The UEFA Champions League (abbreviated…

Read More

Ronaldo Font

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro GOIH ComM is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Serie A club Juventus and captains the Portugal national team. Often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Ronaldo has won five Ballons d’Or and four European Golden Shoes, both of which are records for a European player. He has won 30 major trophies in… Continue readingRonaldo Font

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro…

Read More

Eurosport Logo Font

Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network, owned and operated by Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20 per cent minority interest share in December 2012, and became the majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51 per cent share of the company. On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1’s remaining 49 per cent stake in the venture. What Font Was Used in Logo? The text on the… Continue readingEurosport Logo Font

Eurosport is a pan-European television…

Read More