Museum of Warsaw is a museum in the Old Town Market Place in Warsaw, Poland. It was established in 1936.
The facility was established in 1936 as the Museum of Old Warsaw. It was then housed in three buildings purchased by the municipality in the market square. The museum, along with the collection, was destroyed during the Warsaw Uprising during World War II. After the war, the museum was reopened under its current name and buildings for it were rebuilt in the years 1948–1954 in the context of the unprecedented reconstruction of historic Warsaw.
What Font Was Used in Logo?
The text on the logo we identify is created by FF Good Font. FF Good was designed by Łukasz Dziedzic and published by FontFont. FF Good contains 196 styles and family package options.